Sunday, May 17, 2009

Scotland- 18weeks out


Im now 2 weeks in to phase one of my offseason to the show, the plan is for another 1o weeks of heavy offseaon then start changing things around.

Ive been working with Neil Hill- (Yoda) since i was 19 and in all the years ive been with him, ive never had him take total control of my offseason, not sure why we just never sat down and talked about it, this year i deciced to ask Neil to do all my offseason- His answer "its about bloody time mate"


Neil had me eat so much more food from different varitrys of Proteins sources- Carbs and alot of fruits. I wont digress his diet as this is what his is fortie but let me tell you ive never grown so fast ever. Honeslty i went from 212lbs arriving in the UK to leaving Scotland at 225lbs in 15days, the on stage photos i was 218lbs so phase one with 2 weeks has added 15lbs of weight to my frame.
Below is the guest posing filmed by a fan from the show.
















No comments:

Post a Comment