Thursday, April 30, 2009

No rest for the Wicked!!!


Well where do i begin on this, ive not posted for sometime as ive really had no time to sit and do this, i feel i spent my last few weeks, hmmm.....hold on months in the airport, what time i have had spare, i spent with the wifey and as you guest it ive spent it no where near a computer!
I was banned! ;)

When i say ive been here there and everywhere i really have, ive seen several time zones in as many days as i had seen in months, do i sound like im moaning???

Hell no........ im so blessed to be doing what i do, representing sponsors such as Weider and Gaspari Nutrition and travel the world.
I love what i do...........

TRAVELING-
I must confess traveling has been hard on my body, i have faced many challenges in these last few months, and the term Rookie certainly can be pinned on my back as i made ALL the first year Rookie mistakes.
Traveling on the road is no easy feat, now bare in mind this is coming from a guy who is used to traveling back and forth to his home land of Wales, which might i add is a 24hr round trip to the front door...... No BS!





2008 Shows



Since winning the Europa super show 202 and placing 3rd in the Olympia 202 add in that word again ROOKIE of the year title- my stocks have gone up, and so has my work load/ travel, i have so much respect for the seasoned pros, us as fans only get to see the final product be it a guest posing/ store appearances or a them on stage in a Pro show, but what we don't think about is these guys are on the road in some cases every weekend.

I have had this dose of Traveling, and as i said above this has taught me alot, of what to do and what not to do- a coarse in Pro 101........ flights- delays- packing a head on meals and then throw your training in at what ever time u can fit it in.
That's Life as a Pro.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment