Sunday, April 26, 2009

FIBO- Germany

Everyone seen some pics of the FIBO floating around i just wanna show you some photos behind the scenes other than typical booth and on stage shots.

We arrived in Germany on Thursday- (myself and Shina) on landing i was one the first off the plane behind the first class passengers, as i head for the exit BANG i was grabbed by customs officers, again.... Gees!!!!

Now bare in mind this flight was full of Bodybuilders several big name bodybuilders who out weigh me by 60lbs in shape, 80% them were in tanks now here i was tshirt long pants, and still.
Long story short- they tried to tell me that my Vitamin C was banned also my 8 sample packs of Super Pump after a very heated argument with the guys with English skills of three words- No- Banned- go.
I did just that but grabbed all my stuff they tried to take off me and walked away, and no they never came after me maybe it was my welsh accent that scared them off but i illegally smuggled super pump into Germany....... wow!

After throwing our bags in the hotel then meeting up with Rich and Liz (Gaspari) and telling them our storey, which they thought was extremely amusing, i went in search of a gym to train at, not sure what hours Germans work on but this town was a ghost town.

Myself and Shina decided to go for a walk- around the down town of ESSEN still in search of a gym, Shina took some pics of the streets and as you can see from the pics its very European-esk yet Americanised, we wanted to buy some German memorabilia but everything was closed.........

We finally found the gym......................On the door the gym was already open but i guess we must of selected a national lay in bed day as you can see from the photos, im waiting for it to open to get a early session in before heading over to the expo.











Doing what i do best!

1 comment:

  1. That looks really like a sunday morning - shops are not allowed to open on sundays in Germany. I suppose it was around 10:00 o'clock - otherwise the gym hadn't open either...

    ReplyDelete