Monday, August 10, 2009

Neil Hill (Yoda) and 5wks out from Atlantic City Pro

Today i took some pics and sent them over to Yoda (Neil Hill) he called me up from his hotel room in Tampa- where he has two guys in this weekends Tampa Pro show and said "mate, your fucking bang on, your ahead for the Olympia and bang on for the Atlantic city"
To me that so much piece of mind.

Neil is a nutritionist who has stood on the Pro stage unlike others and practiced what he has preaches. Check out his conditioning and Posing routine from the British Grand.


Ive been with Neil since i was 19 and believe me when i say hes as straight as they come never mincing his words. If you look like shit believe me you will hear it, if you look good you know it, and if you look great well lets just say he goes nuts...
Those who work with him will know what I'm talking about. He as passionate as they come. I owe alot of my success to him, he more than my nutritionist hes also a life coach, big brother and a lot of times physologist! lol

Again the saying the proof is in the pudding, (with himself leading that way as seen in the youtube video) and why, one of many- many reasons why he keeps on turning out champion after champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment