Sunday, July 26, 2009

8 weeks out

For those who follow my blog (true fans) here's the first and only photo that's getting out....8 weeks out!

Ive been on phase1 of the diet since i arrived back from our honeymoon, the last few days (4days) Neil has added 20mins of cadio in the morning.

Im growing into my diet, and unlike last year were i done a Keto type diet im going back old school and doing what i always have done-
High Protein
Med Carb
No/ very low fats

My weight from the Cruise two weeks ago is around the same if not, im a lb or 2lb heavier that goes to show you, yet my condition is totally different, I'm responding greatly to the new diet change all the macro nutrient's Neil has added in i feel along with Neil (Yoda) that i will be growing all the way up until around 5weeks out from the Atlantic city.

Roll on 8wks time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment