Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Honeymoon

10 weeks out from the Atlantic city- i finally had some time off where i had nothing booked or sponsors had booked me in on, when your used to traveling each weekend i looked for a nice relaxing few weeks then i got thinking........

Bodybuilding is such a selfish sport that it was high time that we went on our long deserved honeymoon, myself and Shina have been blessed to see the world since our wedding but yet call anything a honeymoon...... We have not.

I spoken to Yoda (Neil Hill) he was very happy at where i was at this far out, so i decided to surprise Shina and book a mini 5 day cruise to the Mexican Gulf.

We set sail from the Port of Mobile AL we got there the night before and met up with our Friends and fellow Gaspari Athlete Will and his wife Jen Hamilton

We set sail at 4pm this was our Itinerary
Day One- Fun Day At Sea
Day Two - Progreso, Yucatan, Mexico
Day Three- Fun day At Sea
Day Four- Cozumel, Mexico
Day Five- Mobile, AL

This is what ive longed for a nice relaxing Holiday, it was great Shina banned me from my phone use only to be used morning and before bed, it was hard day one but quite frankly i didn't miss it at all after that as you can see!

The Port of Progreso, Mexico



Eating at one the beach side restaurants-
Nicest Salsa and Chips ive ever eaten, thank Goodness this was my cheat day as i ate about three baskets.

Shina dared me to eat one these Habenero peppers......... No one dare do this!
Shina is half Hispanic and she dare not eat these but here Gran who's full blood Mexican eats these bad boys raw!
This Welsh boys eyes watered for about a hour straight.

The Loch-Welsh Monster!
The girls were amazing the best was i haggled the price down to $10 for a hour massage for TWO PEOPLE!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Flex. I hope you had a great time on the cruise; damn it was almost over a year ago! I purchase Gaspari products all the time and work out hard, but i'm just now starting to get bigger and more cut. I'll start following your blog, I need to update mine as well.

    ReplyDelete