Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Welsh Dragon Vrs Dragon Slayer- Flex Magazine (October)

Today i arrived home from a hour of cadio to a box waiting for me in the mail, Shina having signed for the box knew what it was and so did i.
We get boxes/ parcels sent here regularly but this time the return address was Weider, this is rare thing to our home.
"Baby what is it" she said.
As i opened the box up, i seen the New cover (No Photo) for the Flex Magazine, it literally jumped out the box into my hands, let me say its freaking awesome great job Chris (Art Director)
Rich and i done this photoshoot back in February, I had a 2month lay off after the Olympia and had been in the gym just 6 weeks prior to this shoot, in all honesty i nearly pulled out, but now seeing the photos and how they come out. I'm happy i didn't!
We shot with "Mr Hardcore" Kevin Horton in a real fly on the wall workout, all weights seen, reps, sets are Genuine even from the quotes which is cool to see and read.

As you can see in the pics i posted, everywhere we go we have a blast Rich is a very driven person, but hes also one the boys, hes more than my boss but my on-road training partner, mentor, business adviser and big brother.

Check out the NEW October Issue- out now!

3 comments:

  1. GOOD BLOG, GOOD LUCK IN THE COMPETITION

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good flex, Hope to see you at next years olympia. your gonna kill it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're really big! :)
    By the way...would you be interested in making a link exchange? If you want, please add my site with the title Best Bodybuilding Exercises and then then tell me how to add your site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete